Stretch films are typically used to wrap and secure
items on a pallet, and are also referred to as pallet wraps, hand
wraps, or stretch wrap. They are ideal for packaging loose items
or stacks of boxes on a pallet, and perfect for movers and shippers.
Linear Films is a multi-state manufacturer of world
class polyethylene based stretch films for the packaging industry.
Started in Tulsa, OK in 1980, Linear Films quickly became synonymous
with quality and innovation in the stretch film market. Linear
Films has continually strived to lead the industry forward with
premium films designed to reduce customer costs while improving
Quality at Linear Films is achieved through teamwork.
Quality is everyone's responsibility. Quality is manufactured
into the product at the engineering stage and continues all the
way down the line until it ships out the door. Our commitment
to quality also extends into the field with our customer support
team. Over 35 technically trained sales and customer service representatives
are available to answer your questions and solve your stretch
Today, Linear Films has over 200 million pounds
of manufacturing capacity in three strategically located manufacturing
facilities in the United States. The Linear Stretch Films commitment
to improve and expand continues as the new millennium begins.
Linear Films quality products, unparalleled processes and exceptional
people yesterday, today and tomorrow the leaders in the industry.
ADW - Advantage Hand Wrap is the original reduced gauge high performance
handwrap, ADW by Atlantis Plastics allows film downgauging while
improving load security. Don't be fooled by standard handwraps in
metric sizes, ADW gives you real performance at lower unit costs.
- Smooth, easy, quiet release allows faster wrapping with little
- Thinner/Stronger Films - because of its linear structure, we
are able to supply thinner films that are just as strong as competitive
- Less Neckdown allows an 11" roll to replace competitive
12" and 14" hand wrap rolls
- Excellent Optics / High Clarity for barcode reading or load
- Ultimate Performance, and savings of 50% to 60% over other brand
- User Friendly - Narrower width and higher strength film provides
lighter rolls for ease of handling, application and safety.
- 14 Micron replaces competitive 60 & 70 gauge handwrap
- 16.5 Micron replaces competitive 75 & 80 gauge handwrap
- 19 Micron replaces competitive 90 & above gauge handwrap
- 11" replaces traditional 12" and 14" handwrap
- 13.3" replaces traditional 15" and 18" handwrap
- 16" replaces traditional 18" handwrap
11" Linear stretch film by the pallet. Four
(4) rolls per case. 60 cases per pallet (240 rolls total).
Free shipping to New York City, New Jersey, and
Western Long Island. For all other areas, you can either e-mail
us for a freight quote, or place your order, and we will contact
you within 24 hours to discuss freight charges.